sobota, 18 stycznia 2014

champignon soup



I really do love soups - if I have the time, I really enjoy making them. I haven’t quite

managed yet to achieve the flavor that I remember from my childhood, but I do

believe that practice makes perfect:) Maybe in 10 years time I'll be the master of

soups;) Although I have to admit that my tomato soup (I prepare it in 3 different ways)

is yummy:)

Champignon soup is one of those dishes that don’t really leave you feeling full

– especially when a man lives under your roof:) That's why I like to add pasta or

potatoes, or both, as was the case this time.

I guess, everyone has their own recipe for soup stock. I do not accept stock cubes,

dried vegetables and other modern conveniences. But thanks to that....my soup

tastes richly of vegetables, meat and seasoning.

Ingredients:

2 quarters of chicken (washed)

4 bay leaves

6 grains of allspice

4 spoons of cream 18%

2 potatoes (middle-sized) chopped into cubes

60g pasta (noodles or other)

4 grated carrots

1 grated parsley root

½ grated celeriac

white part of leek,sliced

salt and pepper

chopped dill

700g champignons, chopped


1. Put the chicken in the pot and fill it with water. Add bay leaf and allspice. Boil on

low heat for about 20 minutes. If scum appears, get rid of it with a spoon.

2. Add all vegetables to the pot and boil together for 15 minutes.

3. Put the meat out of the pot and cool it down. Next, separate the meat from the

bones and chop it into smaller pieces, then put them back in the pot.

4. Add pasta (may be rinsed with cold water beforehand).

5. Pour some soup into a cup and mix it with cream. Then pour it slowly into the pot,

stirring constantly.

6. Season to taste and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.

7. At the and we can add dill to the pot or to the soup bowls. In my kitchen you'll find

a lot of dill being used in meals because I love its smell and taste.

Excellent for windy winter days :)

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Durszlak.pl Lista Blogów Kulinarnych