sobota, 18 stycznia 2014

penne with chicken

Despite the fact that I like cooking very much, I must confess that usually, after

work, I don't really feel like preparing special meals. That's why during the week

I prefer simple dishes - especially those that are the result of what I like to call

“creative cooking”, i.e. using the stuff I currently have at home:) And that's

precisely how this meal came to be.



We will need:

6 fistfuls of pasta (I used penne)

1 chicken fillet chopped into stripes or cubes (about 400g)

4 cloves of garlic

1 can of chopped tomatoes

half a package of frozen chopped spinach

1 fistful of mozzarella

salt, pepper, herbs and red pepper



1. Boil the pasta with a few drops of oil/olive of oils and then strain it.

2. Put the fillet on the pan and add pressed garlic - fry for 5 minutes. Then add

tomatoes, herbs and frozen spinach. Cover the pan and stew for 7 minutes (till

the spinach is defrosted).

3. Add pasta to the pan and mix everything. Stew for a while to allow the

flavours to combine. Season to taste and sprinkle with mozzarella.

It's ready to taste :)

Preapring this meal takes a while, so now I can have the rest of the evening just

for myself:)



It's ready to taste :)

Preparing this meal only takes a short while, so now I can have the rest of the

evening just for myself:)

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Durszlak.pl Lista Blogów Kulinarnych